If you have high or low blood pressure and need to monitor your blood pressure, you need the blood pressure app. Have you heard? Blood pressure app is your reliable, safe and fast assistant to help you track blood pressure information.
The app allows you to track your blood pressure trends on a daily basis. The app also provides good and healthy lifestyle tips that you can benefit from.
It is probably difficult to collect blood pressure information whenever you want, but with the blood pressure app it is totally possible.
How does the blood pressure app work?
Blood pressure app can help you to know and save your blood pressure – ranges, trends and other information. It’s a simple and easy-to-use app to help you see if your blood pressure is within the healthy range.
It’s an easy way to stay healthy, safe and pay close attention to your blood pressure. You may also see minor changes and talk to your doctor about them.
That way you can control high (hypertension) or low (hypotension) blood pressure.
The app collects information, tracks, analyzes and you can share all data. Another great feature is that you can set reminders so you never forget to take your blood pressure daily.
Check out the top 3 blood pressure apps now.
The best apps to measure blood pressure
Blood Pressure Diary
This app is a good first choice and perfect for measuring blood pressure. You can easily track systolic, diastolic and heart rate readings just by swiping your finger.
You can also add tags to each measurement and search your measurements by tags and date. The app automatically calculates blood pressure zones: stage 1 and 2 hypertension, pre-hypertension, normal, hypotension.
Blood Pressure Diary is available for Android.
According to the American Heart Association (AHA), the normal blood pressure range is: systolic 91 ~ 120 mmHg – diastolic 61 ~ 80 mmHg.
SmartBP – Smart Blood Pressure Measurement
SmartBP is a perfect way to keep track of your blood pressure measurements.
The app also allows you to analyze, record and track your progress on a daily basis.
The app has great tools such as:
– Record systolic, diastolic blood pressure, pulse and weight;
– Calculate the body mass index (BMI);
– Pulse pressure (PP) and mean arterial pressure (MAP) are automatically calculated;
– Add ECG notes;
– Intuitive color to identify normal stages I and II, prehypertensive hypertension;
– Configure notes and tags – eg. before dinner/left arm session;
– Save your blood pressure and have it in your hands anytime;
– View a 7, 14, 30 day summary grouped by AM/PM tags and averages;
– Create and share a summary with your doctor;
– Print summary reports as PDF;
– Backup to iTunes, Dropbox and Google Drive, also PDF and CSV files;
– Protect your app with TouchID, FaceID or even PIN key protection – Set reminders to check your blood pressure.
SmartBP is available for iOS and Android.
Finally, with all this information, you can track your progress with the app’s intuitive analytics graphs.
Blood Pressure App
The second option is the blood pressure app, a very easy-to-use app that will help you keep track of your health. With the app you take care of your blood pressure daily and you don’t have to worry or wonder about high or low blood pressure.
Also you can export all your blood pressure trends to your doctor and get tips to improve your blood pressure. Blood Pressure App is available for Android.
Now that you have the 3 best options, download the app and stay healthy.